Wednesday 4 December 2013

Must do better

Having had a look at some amazing blogs this morning I have realised i need to improve this one as it is too basic...so a trip to the local library is in order...Blogging for Dummies is on the list in the hope. I can revamp my blog!
 
Wouldn't it be lovely to join the band of people who just travel...forever...There seem to be loads of people in their 20's travelling and 20 years ago i was one of them. I remember the excitement of arriving in Paris in December 1989 after having just completed my first degree at the University of the Witwatersrand in South Africa....freedom to now do what i wanted.

Now over 24 years later and i feel the same way...on the verge of a big adventure...a scary one! After all i am 46 shouldn't i be settled now? But you know what I have no desire for materials things..for the big house and the posh cars...that does not appeal...not if it means i am stuck...My main belief is that THERE ARE MANY LIVES TO LEAD...why just pick one? Your life and view of the world is only one view and I want to live many...

My favourite quote.....The World is like a book....and those who do not travel read only one page....and you know what i want to read the entire book from cover to cover....that is my goal in life...

And this is an awful picture...lol! 


No comments:

Post a Comment